If you are looking for a “Great” tasty and healthy quick lunch or dinner, try this one on for size! Winter or Summer, Spring or Fall, Chicken Soup is always a healthy welcomed treat for ALL! Chicken Soup is good whenever you have a cold or ailing! Or when you need a quick “pick me up” or just want to eat something light and healthy! Try a nice refreshing bowl of “Chicken Soup!” It’s great alone or as a side dish, ENJOY!
Things You’ll Need:
4-5 Cups of Water
3-4 Boneless Chicken Breast
3 Tablespoons canola or Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Chicken Bullion
2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
2 Cups Frozen Vegetables’
Spices: Parsley, Pepper, Poultry Seasoning, Rosemary & Steak Seasoning to taste. Top with Fresh Parsley & Parmesan Cheese.
1. Pare and clean 8-10 potatoes. Cut potatoes into generous bite size pieces.
2. Place in pot and cover potatoes with 4-5 cups of water. Cook until tender approx 15 min.
3. While potatoes are cooking; Take 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breast and cut into generous bite size pieces. Sauté` in skillet until tender in 2-3 Tablespoons of canola or Olive Oil add to potatoes.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of Chicken Bullion to ½ cup of water, along with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Stir until dissolved. Add and stir into potatoes. Add seasonings of: Parsley, Pepper, Poultry Seasoning, Rosemary & Steak Seasoning to taste. Cook approx 5 min.
5. Immediately Add 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables. After a few minutes turn off soup and allow flavors to gel. Soup is ready when vegetables are tender. Top with Optional Fresh Parsley & Parmesan Cheese! As an *Option you can add milk if you desire a thicker creamier broth and additional spices of choice!
Great as a tasty side dish or hearty main entrée! ENJOY!