Are you are looking for a quick “Great” tasty and healthy delicious lunch or dinner? Try this one on for size! Winter or Summer, Spring or Fall, Chicken Soup is always a healthy welcomed treat for ALL! Chicken Soup is good whenever you have a cold or ailing! Or when you need a quick “pick me up” or just want to eat something light and healthy! Try a nice refreshing bowl of homemade “Chicken Soup!” It’s great alone or just as a side dish. ENJOY!
Things You’ll Need:
4-5 Cups of Water
3-4 Boneless Chicken Breast
3 Tablespoons Canola, Coconut or Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Chicken Bullion
2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
2 Cups Frozen Vegetables
Butter to taste
Spices: Parsley, Pepper, Poultry Seasoning, Rosemary & Steak Seasoning to taste. Top with Fresh Parsley & Parmesan Cheese.
1. Pare and clean 8-10 potatoes. Cut potatoes into generous bite size pieces.
2. Place in pot and cover potatoes with 4-5 cups of water. Cook until tender approx 15 min.
3. While potatoes are cooking; Take 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breast and cut into generous bite size pieces. Sauté` in skillet until tender in 2-3 Tablespoons of Oil of choice (or a combination of the three) add to potatoes.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of Chicken Bullion to ½ cup of water, along with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Stir until dissolved. Add and stir into potatoes. Add seasonings of: Parsley, Pepper, Poultry Seasoning, Rosemary & Steak Seasoning to taste. Cook approx 5 min.
5. Immediately Add 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables. After a few minutes turn off soup and allow flavors to gel. Gently fold in butter. Soup is ready when vegetables of choice are tender. Top with Optional Fresh Parsley, Fresh ground pepper & Parmesan Cheese! As an *Option you can add milk if you desire a thicker creamier broth and additional spices of choice!
Great as a tasty side dish or hearty main entrée with seasoned baked garlic bread! ENJOY!